20 Fashion Tips &Tricks That Will Change Your Life
Sometimes, it seems everyone has tried every style that ever existed. While some of these styles are actually useful, others…….not so much!As a result of this, we decided to cull 20 style tips from the very best lifestyle experts and designers.
Trust me; if you follow these tips, you’ll begin to live a very stylish life.
- If you know a certain style looks good on you, stick to it. Make this style your signature style. Fashion slaves can never be chic!
- Your favorite pair of shoes can be completely rebuilt by a good shoemaker, regardless of whether the arch is cracked or not.
- Machine wash your bras in a mesh bag with zipper using cold water, then dry them over a hanger.
- Carefully yank at the stitches above, below and also sideways to coax a loose thread from your clothing back in place.
- Make use of lemon wedge to get rid of streaky or excess self-tanner.
- Both for a large and a tiny closet, track lighting is simply the best. Purchase a track kit, secure it to the ceiling, attach the wire to the wall on the way down and insert the plug into an outlet. With this, you’ll get a better view of your clothes and also, you‘ll get the feel of having a plushier closet.
- Spend money on satin or silk pillowcases to help prevent your hair from breaking when you’re sleeping. (These pillowcases also help to make your skin look smoother compared to coarse cotton cases!)
- If perhaps you aren’t sure about a sale purchase or an impulse buy; don’t bother, just leave it alone. If later you are still thinking of getting it, then buy it the next day.
- Do you possess a sequin garment which you do not wear any longer? Take out and sprinkle the sequins into a flower vase. This will help beautify your house.
- Are you unsure about your laundry setting? Keep in mind that the higher the temperature of the water, the cleaner your laundry will be. Although warm water is okay for most clothing, dirty white clothes and linens are best washed using hot water to get rid of heavy soil and germs. Use cold water for delicate clothing.
- A well-structured hat must rest about ½ to a 1/8-inch above your ears.
- Use a hair dryer to swiftly de-mist the mirror in your bathroom after taking a shower.
- Whenever you’re cleaning out your closet, call that friend whose has a style you appreciateto help you out. He/she could offer some new insight on the way to adorn some particular items before you discard them.
- This might sound weird but a hot glue gum is perfect for fixing pants, skirts and jeans very quickly.
- Looking for what to do with all the single socks that you have gathered during laundry? Whenever you’re in pain, put rice or dry beans in a sock, place in the microwave for some seconds. You immediately get a free heating pad.
- Put on your new jacket when it’s raining to break it in. Water will help to soften the leather thus making it stretch and crease at particular places on your body.
- For assured weight loss, follow David Kirsch A,B,C’s – no Alcohol, Bread or processed Carbs – David Kirsch, fitness guru and celebrity trainer.
- Fold all your clothing in plastic dry bags to avoid wrinkling in a suitcase.
- If 2 of your fingers cannot fit comfortably under your bra’s band, then it’s undoubtedly too tight.
- Make use of great accessories such as jewelry, sunglasses, scarves, hats and the likes to transform even the simplest outfit.